1) What Courts and Tribunals do you appear in?
We appear in Courts and Tribunals throughout New South Wales, from the Local Courts to the Supreme Court of NSW. We are Specialist Court Lawyers and Advocates.
However we regularly appear in and are well known at:
- Gosford Local Court
- Gosford District Court
- Wyong Local Court
- Woy Woy Local Court
- Hornsby Local Court
- Sydney Local and District Courts including the Downing Centre
- Newcastle Local and District Courts.
- Gosford, Sydney and Newcastle Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal/ New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Note- It is often possible for us to transfer your matter to a court closer to where you live. Call us to discuss.
2) Why is there a waiting list to see Samar Singh-Panwar?
Our principal spends considerable time in preparation of matters and in court. This means that there is often a waiting list to see him, however in most cases our other highly experiences lawyers can assist you in the short term.
3) Why can’t I make an appointment without being referred to your firm?
The high demand for our specialised services means that for some matters, we can only take you on as a client if you have been referred to us by another client or another firm of lawyers. Feel free to call for availability.
4) Do you charge fixed legal costs?
In some matters, yes. In other matters it is not possible to do so, so we provide a range of estimates. We know legal costs are important to you, so please call to discuss your matter and costs.
5) What if I need urgent legal advice after hours?
For urgent matters call 0434 213 940.
Urgent Criminal Law matters include- you or a family member have just been arrested, you are at the police station and the police want to interview you, a search warrant is about to be executed at your home or work, your matter is in court the next day or there is a warrant out for your arrest
Urgent Non- Criminal Matters include- You have been served with a claim under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999, you have been served with a Statement of Claim or a Statutory Demand.
6) Do you only assist with the areas of law on your home page?
Panwar Legal provides the best advice and representation by being a specialist law firm in Criminal Law, Building Law, Strata Law and Commercial Litigation. However, we have professional relationships with specialist lawyers in other areas of law.
If you need help with Family Law, Conveyancing, Wills, Powers of Attorneys, Probate, Leases, Workers Compensation, Personal Injury Law or any other area of law, then please call us and we will refer you to the best lawyer for the job.
7) Do you do legal aid matters?
Generally no, as we are a specialist private law firm. However, do not hesitate to call each matter is considered on its merits and we may be able to assist.