Estate Litigation

PH: (02) 4385 1076

For Urgent After Hours Legal Advice

(see Frequently Asked Questions) Phone: 0434 213 940

If you have been left out of a Will, or believe you have received inadequate provision in a valid Will you might be eligible to make a ‘family provision application’ to the Court.

Eligible persons include:-
•    Spouses (if you are the surviving spouse of the person at the time of their death)
•    Former Spouse
•    De Facto partner (if you were in a de facto relationship with a person at the time of their death - including those in same sex relationships)
•    Children of the deceased (including children under 18 years and adopted children)
•    A dependent on the person who passed away (i.e. a step child or partially or wholly dependent on the deceased).

Our team are experts in Estate Litigation. Call us today to discuss your situation. We will be able to advise the process of making a family provision application, and assesses your eligibility to do so.